Thursday, April 4, 2013

Here We Go Again, The Love Letter

hi, i'd like to tell you something in case you haven't aware of my hidden talent, it's acting like nothing and hiding a very important thing. yet, i did not know that i still needed to develop this ability cause i got so chaotic when you asked deeply with those laser eyes "is there anything you'd like to tell me, maw? you have something you hide from me ya?"

a half me me honestly would like to scream "YES" loudly, but suddenly another half of me took over the control and it froze everything from head to toe. yet, if you that sensitive, you should have known that my response was louder than the word "yes" itself.

however, maybe it was just not the right time. yes, even though, it has been... three years. 
i've been holding it for three years now. the more i love, the more i know this is not what it supposed to be. your silent refusal, it's pretty clear. so, i am planning to give up fully. withal, when i come think about it, even my heart and head, they totally collide. so, there's no specific reason to keep going, knowing that there's 0 support from internal and external factors.

so, please bear with me.
before it gets too obvious and more questions arise on your head, i wish i can finish this wrong feeling i have started.

No comments:

Post a Comment